Type of project: European | Start date: 01/02/2000 | End date: 28/02/2003
HOPE provided the ideal opportunity for the exploitation of the skills, knowledge and information gathered during the first two projects (EUROMAP and EUROMAP II) in order to provide well-targeted awareness to selected high priority communities.
The effective communication channels established between the NFPs during EUROMAP I and II provided a sound basis for more extensive cross-border.
The HOPE project objectives were:
- to increase the number of HLT projects that deliver tested, ready-for-market results;
- to boost the number of best-of-class technology developers participating in HLT research projects;
- to accelerate the awareness within user sectors of potential HLT solutions for observed information and communication management problems in their sector;
- to improve the relevance of HLT RTD project targets and technology supplier/user needs;
- to safeguard the linguistic integrity of each language.
5th Framework Programme
Consorzio Pisa Ricerche
Nicoletta Calzolari Zamorani