ILC offers opportunities of advanced training in Computational Linguistics.
High-level training activities are carried out both internally and externally and deal with several areas of Computational Linguistics.
A multi-year experience in the field of training has allowed to establish and/or strengthen external collaborations and to train and involve young researchers in new research projects to meet new needs of society, in line with the state of the art of the discipline and with the technological progress.
High Training Activities
- Teaching in university courses, at national level (Bologna, Ferrara, Florence, Macerata, Pavia, Perugia, Pisa, Siena, Venice etc.) and at international level (Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Venice International University); in particular, ILC collaborates actively with the University of Pisa, offering specific courses within Bachelor's and Master's Degree Courses in Digital Humanities;
- teaching in doctoral courses and university masters of 1st and 2nd level;
- teaching in modules within international summer schools;
- participation in boards of teachers of doctoral courses;
- tutoring and co-tutoring of bachelor's, master's and PhD theses;
- curricular internships for university students;
- non-curricular internships for graduates.
Training Activities for Schools
- Internships for school-work alternation;
- collaboration within specific training projects;
- seminars and refresher courses.
Professional Training Activities
- Seminars and refresher courses for the Public Administration and enterprises.