Published the Volume 'Selected Papers from the CLARIN Annual Conference 2021'
Tuesday, 12 July 2022
The volume 'Selected Papers from the CLARIN Annual Conference 2021' was published on Friday 8th July 2022.
The collection includes, among others, five contributions from the CLARIN-IT community:
- Ravensbrück Interviews: How to Curate Legacy Data to Make it CLARIN Compliant
Silvia Calamai, Stefania Scagliola, Fabio Ardolino, Christoph Draxler, Arjan van Hessen, Henk van den Heuvel
- Italian Language Resources. From CLARIN-IT to the VLO and Back: Sketching a Methodology for Monitoring LRs Visibility
Dario Del Fante, Francesca Frontini, Monica Monachini, Valeria Quochi
- The Interaction of Personal Data, Intellectual Property and Freedom of Expression in the Context of Language Research
Aleksei Kelli, Krister Lindén, Pawel Kamocki, Kadri Vider, Penny Labropoulou, Ramūnas Birštonas, Vadim Mantrov, Vanessa Hannesschläger, Riccardo Del Gratta, Age Värv, Gaabriel Tavits, Andres Vutt, Esther Hoorn, Jan Hajic Charles, Arvi Tavast
- Collaborating on Language Resource Infrastructures with Non-ResearchPartners: Practicalities and Challenges
Verena Lyding, Egon Stemle, Alexander Konig
- 'Cretan Institutional Inscriptions' Meets CLARIN-IT
Irene Vagionakis, Riccardo Del Gratta, Federico Boschetti, Paola Baroni, Angelo Mario Del Grosso, Tiziana Mancinelli, Monica Monachini