ILC @ IEEE CiSt'20
Monday, 14 June 2021
Originally planned in Agadir (Morocco) from 12th to 18th December 2020, IEEE CiSt'20 - 6th IEEE Congress on Information Science & Technology was held in a virtual form from 5th to 12th June 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Congress included eight Conferences, a Symposium and a Workshop & Panel:
- 6th IEEE CiSt - IEEE Conference on Information Science and Technology (05-12/06/2021);
- 5th IEEE IMP - IEEE Conference on Information and Multimedia Processing (05-12/06/2021);
- 4th IEEE MNLP - IEEE Conference on Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (05-12/06/2021), co-chaired by Vito Pirrelli (ILC-CNR);
- 4th IEEE SCIS - IEEE Conference on Smart Cities and Innovative Systems (05-12/06/2021);
- 3rd IEEE ELED - IEEE Conference on E-Learning and innovation in EDucation (05-12/06/2021);
- 2nd IEEE LED-ICT - IEEE Conference on LEarning Disabilities & ICT Support (05-12/06/2021);
- 3rd IEEE OMCS - IEEE Conference on Optimization and Modeling of Complex Systems (05-12/06/2021);
- 2nd IEEE DPWH - IEEE Conference on Digital Preservation and processing technology of Written Heritage (05-12/06/2021), co-chaired by Ouafae Nahli (ILC-CNR);
- 2nd IEEE WIE - IEEE Women in Engineering International Symposium (08-10/06/2021);
- IEEE International Workshop & Panel on Digital Language Resources for Scholars (10/06/2021), in which Simonetta Montemagni (ILC-CNR Director), Monica Monachini (ILC-CNR, CLARIN-IT National Coordinator), Ouafae Nahli (ILC-CNR), Maha El Biadi (USMBA) and Francesca Frontini (ILC-CNR, CLARIN ERIC Board of Directors) intervened as Panelists.