The external training activities offered by ILC involve several sectors of Computational Linguistics and include seminars and refresher courses addressed to both the Public Administration and enterprises.
In particular, these training activities concern linguistic-computational technologies allowing to:
- optimize institutional communication;
- increase the legibility of normative and administrative acts;
- improve doctor-patient communication;
- simplify learning processes;
- implement innovative didactic methodologies for learning ancient and modern languages.