'CLARIN Café' Initiative
Tuesday, 26 May 2020
The CLARIN Café is an informal and interactive space where the CLARIN Ambassadors will hold discussions with other experts in the CLARIN community on various topics of current interest. Free registration is required to receive the details of the virtual meeting room.
- CLARIN Café I: CLARIN in times of Corona
27/05/2020 | 15:00-16:15
- CLARIN Café II: How to use CLARIN in (online) higher education
10/06/2020 | 14:30-16:15
- CLARIN Café III: CLARIN for Researchers: Literary Studies
08/07/2020 | 14:00-15:15
- Café@CLARIN2020 IV: This is CLARIN. How Can We Help You?
05/10/2020 | 11:30-12:30
- CLARIN Café - Join Our Parliamentary-flavoured Coffee: ParlaMINT
03/11/2020 | 13:00-14:30
- CLARIN-IT Café Espresso - This is CLARIN-IT, how can we help you?
19/01/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café - How Not to Spill Coffee on Your Tapes. Best Practices for Preserving Oral Archives
24/02/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café on the Rights of Data Subjects in Language Resources
30/03/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café: Drinking Coffee in the Afternoon with Czech CLARIN
15/04/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café on Linguistic Linked Data
29/04/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café 'CLARIN: One Infrastructure for Many Languages'
31/05/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café - ParlaMint Unleashed
28/06/2021 | 14:00-16:00
- CLARIN Café: Interactive Q&A Session for the newcomers in CLARIN from the SSH domain
27/09/2021 | 11:30-12:30